For Homeowners or Developers
If you are a homeowner undertaking an improvement project or a developer or contractor, permits that do not require plan review such as a mechanical permit can be applied for online at Inspections on existing permits are also scheduled through this website. Applications for other types of development permits can be found on this page.

For Business Owners

All contractors working on development projects or any business that is operating in Newcastle is required to obtain a city business license addendum to a state master business license. Businesses that solicit from door to door or in a temporary way are required to apply for a solicitor permit. A solicitor permit assures Newcastle residents that a solicitor has received a police background check.

For People Who Want to Be Involved
Whether it is helping out with a city event, accomplishing tasks at City Hall or serving on a Council advisory board, there are many ways you can contribute to the City of Newcastle. View the volunteer opportunities page or the Planning Commission and Community Activities Commission pages for more information on how to be involved. Job seekers who would like to contribute their time by working at City Hall can visit for current openings and application procedures.

For All Newcastle Residents
You can apply for a pet license for your cat or dog online at the Regional Animal Services of King County website or at City Hall with a check. Concealed pistol licenses are not processed at Newcastle City Hall. Visit this page for more information on how to obtain one and if you are looking for fingerprinting services. Background checks can be obtained through the Washington State Police.

City of Newcastle | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.